Description for Premier/Pro Grill Grate With Lifting Fork
- Made of hard anodized aluminum
- Raised rail design with valleys
- Perfect heat conductor
- Eliminate hotspots
- Eliminate flare-ups
- Capture juices and flavor
- Place Grill Grate in Cobb after coals stop flaming
- Allow Grill Grates to warm up for 10 minutes
- Grill Grate is 11" diameter
- Specially designed to fit The Cobb Grill
- Grill grate tool included
- Two pieces slide together
- Use on top of Roast Rack for easier handling and removal
- Spray surface lightly with canola or coconut oil just before grilling
- Avoid olive oil - it smokes at 400 F and becomes sticky!
- Perfect to grill steaks, pizzas and vegetables
- Turn around for a flat surface. Great for hamburgers!
- User Guide included
- Avoid over cleaning in beginning to allow grates to become non-stick
- Clean in hot soapy water with sponge pad
- DO NOT USE OVEN CLEANER!
- DO NOT WASH IN DISHWASHER!
- NO HARSH CAUSTIC CLEANERS!
- MAX DOME TEMPERATURE 650 DEGREES F / 343 C
- MAX SURFACE HEAT 850 DEGREES F / 454 C
Reviews for Premier/Pro Grill Grate With Lifting Fork from real buyers
No reviews found